Dennis Daniels has been in the construction business for over 30 years. His business is family owned and operated therefore he has the ability to keep costs affordable, while maintaining a very high level of integrity and detail in his home inspections.
His consultative approach is genuine as he helps you navigate through the inspection phase of one of the most important investments you will ever make. An added layer of comfort as you decide which inspector to choose is that Dennis has built over 300 homes. He truly knows all components of a house which will give you the trust you need in helping you make an educated decision when purchasing your home.
- Pre-Listing Home Inspections
- Home Inspection – In depth inspection includes and is not limited to a visual inspection of: Roofing, Structural Components, HVAC Systems, Plumbing and Electrical systems
- Detailed Home Inspection Report Complete with Pictures
- Foundation Repair
- Water Penetration Analysis and Remediation
- Structural Framing
- Electrical Design
Certifications And Licenses:
- 30 years as a State of North Carolina Licensed Commercial/Residential Builder
- Licensed Home Inspector – Both North and South Carolina
- State of North Carolina Electrical License
- OSHA Certified
- HVAC Certified
Schedule your Home Inspection Today
- At least monthly, inspect your HVAC filters and replace if dirty.
- Don’t forget to run the water and flush toilets in unused areas of home to prevent grime build up and drain traps from drying out to eliminate sewer gas.
- Have your furnace serviced at least every other year. A good time to do this is in the Fall, before the cold weather hits. This is also a good time to have your chimney cleaned.